Dear Alex, Charlotte, Ewen, Gen, Grace, Jack G, Jack J, Kayla, Laura, Lily, Mathew, Mikaela, Mike, Milly, Natalie, Redd, Riley, Sienna, Tiana, Tim, William and Zanae
This past six weeks has been such a special time for me. I think you are wonderful and you did such a great job of adjusting to having me in your classroom.
Thank you so much for all of your kindness and hard work. I thought I'd try to put some words together to make a meaningful acrostic for you, so here goes...
For allowing me to come in and be a part of your classroom; for all of your hard work and funny stories,
I will be forever grateful. And I am
Very sure that
Each and every one of you will
Remain in my memory forever. I know that I was
Extraordinarily lucky to have been placed here in your class for my last teaching practise, and I cannot wait until the
Day when I next see you and hear how much more you've learned and see how much you've grown!
Keep working hard and enjoy the rest of Grade 5!
Sincerely,
Miss Lenan
No comments:
Post a Comment