Wednesday, May 4, 2011

NAPLAN 2011

Next week NAPLAN Testing will commence which is an Australian wide test.

On Tuesday you will be completing the Language Conventions and the Writing Task (persuasvie writing).

On Wednesday you will be completing the Reading Test.

On Thursday you will be completing the Numeracy Test.

Here are some good links to have a look at:

Naplan Website     

Excel Test Zone                      

26 comments:

  1. im not looking forward to naplan
    mikaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait till not naplan
    nah im just joking i really don't like naplan
    milly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate naplan.
    I don't want to do it.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait till pizza party after Naplan
    tian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not happy about the naplan at all.Why do we need to do it.


    LILY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to the pizza party after the naplan test!!!
    kayla

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like NAPLAN testing but I think I have a very good chance at the NAPLAN reading test. Good luck!
    Zanae

    ReplyDelete
  8. i forgot all about indian in the cupboard and cant wait till naplan nah just jokin i dont like it at all
    Gen

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOO-HOO! PIZZA PARTY AFTER NAPLAN TESTING!
    Zanae

    ReplyDelete
  10. can't wait till pizza party AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME
    LAURA

    ReplyDelete
  11. I CAN'T WAIT TILL PIZZA PARTY AFTER naplan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





    CHARLOTTE

    ReplyDelete
  12. When is the is the pizza party?
    All I know is that it is after the naplan test.
    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't get it Kayla you gave yourself the answer it's after the Naplan test.
    Tiana

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm SOOO not going to get through the Naplan test.
    Tiana

    ReplyDelete
  15. you proberly will tiana
    LAURA

    ReplyDelete
  16. You will all be fine in NAPLAN. Remember all the tips you have been given, take your time and breathe!
    Love Mrs Smith
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mrs Smith are we going on a excursion this term? Just wondering
    Gen

    ReplyDelete
  18. not very happy about NAPLAN.
    mikaela

    ReplyDelete
  19. im not going to pass ether tiana
    mikaela

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just want to get NAPLAN over and done with!
    Gen :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. NAPLAN TODAY lest get it over and done with
    laura

    ReplyDelete
  22. NAPLAN is OVER!!!!! YAY. i loved the pizza party to.
    Gen

    ReplyDelete